Archana Vijaya-IPL 5 Host and Anchor

Indian Premiere League(IPL) 5 is Archana Vijaya's second time as a presenter on the show. She is looking forward to showing her Indian avatar.Talking about her look Archana Vijaya said “You’d mostly find me in Western wear. But after the response I got for the sari earlier, I’ve decided to don a lot of Indian wear this time.” 
Archana shot to fame after winning a reality show.She said “I came into this glamour industry because of winning Channel V India’s reality show, Get Gorgeous. So, there’s no denying that I love reality shows. But I would not like to be a part of reality shows such as Bigg Boss because I feel that they are not real. I’d love to be part of a ‘real’ reality show.” 
Talking about entering Bollywood Archana said “Things are working positively in that direction. Bollywood is not far from the radar.” Shibani Dandekar, Gaurav Kapur , Samir Kochhar and Navjot Singh Sidhu are the other presenters of IPL 5








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!